It’s August so that means a new competition for you to take part in!
We have had such a wonderful time with these that we are keeping them going through the summer and this month it is all about “Your Summer”
So we would love to hear from you about:
- What does summer mean to you?
- What kind of things do you do during the summer?
- What things have you done in the past?
- Any traditions you have for summer time?
- What are some of the best summer treats out there?
- Any ideas of what your dream summer would be?
Prizes are up for grabs to the winner and runner up as well as thank you’s for everyone who takes part! Draw, write, photograph, whatever works for you!
The deadline for your entries is Friday 21st August with the winning entries being announced the following week.
Please email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org – put “Competition” in the subject then in the email make sure to put your name and age so we know which ones belong to who.
To check our previous months winners and runner up please click here
Have fun and we look forward to hearing about Your Summer