We’ve had a very busy summer full of activities. This has included:
- braving heights whilst climbing, and darkness whilst caving!
- conquering fears of falling at the Snow Centre!
- scoring points in badminton, netball, handball and hockey!
- learning life skills at Stevenage Fire Station!
- cutting & sticking & collaging & creating!
Here is what young carers have said about just some of the activities…
Sportspace in Dacorum
Tori, age 10 says “I had lots of fun doing the activities & l liked all of them – especially trampolining!”
“it was super FUN!” “I liked playing cards, collaging, pizza and snacks!”
Residential Canal Boat trip
Annie, age 16 says “The boat trip was amazing, it was a great experience and I met some fantastic people with great personalities”
Fire-fighter for the Day!
A huge thank you to Sportspace Dacorum, Waterways Experience, Enable Care, Stevenage Fire Station, Snowbility and Unglue You and all of our fundraisers for supporting these projects!