Are you age 14+?
Do you want to learn new skills that will help you in the future?
This summer we are excited to be working with the Carers Trust to host two virtual workshops for young adult carers, to help prepare you for the future.
Managing your Money
When: Thursday 6th August, 5.30 pm – 6.30 pm
What: Learn all about the finance skills needed to manage your money now and in the future, including:
- Understanding finance (direct debits, credit cards)
- Planning for the future – savings
- Charities that offer information and support
- Budgeting and finding a good deal
- How to avoid feeling stressed about money
CV writing and Interview Skills
When: Wednesday 19th August, 5.30 – 6.30 pm
What: Help to feel confident in the future when applying to jobs, University/college or apprenticeships, including:
- What information should be on my CV?
- What are interviewers looking for?
- Feeling confident talking about yourself in interviews
How to book:
Please note: both these sessions will be virtual workshops, via Zoom. If you are interested in booking then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01992 586969.
With your confirmation we will send out guidance on how we keep young carers safe on our virtual sessions.